4 Porridge Topping Ideas


As some of you may have seen from my What I Ate Wednesday posts, I am an avid porridge lover.  It is all too easy to get stuck in a rut of adding the same toppings or type of milk to your porridge each day.  So I thought that I would share 4 of my current favourite porridge toppings.

1. Sliced Banana & Peanut Butter
1 sliced banana with a drizzle of peanut butter - Tasty combo!  It just works so well together and the banana makes it extra filling.  I also use Meridian 100% peanut butter.




2. Biscoff Swirled
For a cheeky treat a bowl of porridge topped with Lotus Biscoff caramelised spread goes down beautifully!


I have actually done a whole other post on my love of Biscoff Biscuit Spread, which you can read here.


3. Bounty
I recently discovered Koko coconut milk as it was part of my Degusta box (which you can find a review on here).  I thought I would give it a go with porridge and it made for extra creamy and really tasty porridge.  I then decided to add chocolate chips and oh-my-god a bowl of porridge that tasted like a Bounty chocolate bar!  If you are a Bounty fan please give this one a try and let me know what you think.





4. Cinnamon Jumble
Whitworths have brought out these new fusion jumbles.  I have become fond of sprinkling some on top my porridge and then adding some extra cinnamon.  It adds a little crunch and bags of flavour.  Yum!



Are you planning to try any of these for yourself?

Comments