My Top 5 Places to Eat in Disney World, Florida

Hi guys.  Welcome to another Disney related post. 

I last visited Walt Disney World, Florida in October 2016 and I thought I would share my favourite 5 places that I ate at whilst I was there.  I have also included a picture of the food I ordered at each place. They are all quick service meals and were delicious and filling (it's always a good portion size at Disney).

So without further ado, lets tuck in...

1.  Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom

Entree/Main: Vegetable Quiche & salad (mushroom, zucchini, belle pepper, onion and chive quiche with baby lettuce coated with a champagne vinaigrette).

Dessert: Eclair à l’Orange (custard filling with zested orange finished with chocolate ganache).






2.  Fairfax Fare, Hollywood Studios  - Loaded Baked Potato (with sour cream and grated cheese)




3.  The Friar's Nook, Magic Kingdom - Macaroni & Cheese, (topped with toasted panko bread crumbs (bowl on right)).




4.  Earl of Sandwich, Disney Springs - Veggie hot sandwich (Feta, cucumber, red peppers, red onion, lettuceroma tomato and creamy mediterranean dressing).




5.  The Daily Poutine, Disney Springs - French Poutine (french fries, mushroom cream sauce and gruyere cheese).

If you are interested in what a full days eating looked like for me, as a vegetarian in Disney World, then check out my What I ate Wednesday Disney World specials here and here.

Don't forget that a full menu for each restaurant is available on the Disney website or my Disney experience app!

Where are your favourite places to eat in Disney?

Thanks for stopping by! 
Kads x

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments