What I Ate Wednesday No.91

Welcome back to another What I ate Wednesday!

It has been ages since I posted a What I Ate Wednesday, hope you enjoy this little glimpse at my main meals of the day.
Breakfast

Jamie Oliver Breakfast Doughnuts - The minute I saw Jamie Oliver making Healthy breakfast Doughnuts on a recent episode of Jamie's Superfood I knew I needed to re-create them ASAP!  To my amazement they turned out well and I would definitely make them again.  If you are interested you can find the full recipe here.

I had one doughnut topped with cinnamon and brown sugar and the other topped with greek yogurt and mixed berries.  
Drink = Cup of tea with semi skimmed milk.




Lunch

PB & Banana on toast - One of my all time favourite lunches!  I used Pip n Nut crunchy peanut butter and 1 sliced banana with a cup of tea.  Simple yet satisfying!



Dinner

Daal - This was a homemade daal using a Domestic Geek Recipe which can be found here.  I done mine in the slow cooker and it turned out so well I really recommend giving it a try!  Served with brown rice and a big spoonful of sour cream.
Drink = water.






You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What is your favourite meal of the day?

Thanks for stopping by!


Kads x

Comments