Rome Trip Announcement - October 2018

Good Day Everyone!

I thought i would hop on here today to let everyone know the details of my next trip.  A few months back we decided to do a short break to Rome as our main holiday for this year.  We have already done a few UK short breaks this year (Weymouth, Woolacombe, Newquay and Bude).

Rome is somewhere I have ALWAYS wanted to go and immerse myself in the history.  We have started to look into what we wish to do whilst we are there but the list has grown and grown and not sure it will all fit into 3.5 days there.  The list of must do's currently stands at: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Palatine Hill and Spanish Steps.  Other options we are considering are Pantheon Church, Sistine Chapel, The Vatican and a spot of shopping!

Also, I adore Italian food!  I can't wait to tuck into pizza, pasta, gelato and local delicacies  such as Sfoglia (pronounces "sfo - lee - ah"), cannoli and Rutico.  We have buffet breakfast included with our hotel room so I am looking forward to that as I just can’t function without a good breakfast inside me!

I will provide a full trip report on my return. However if you follow me on Instagram ‘Kadslifeblog’ you will get to see what I am up to and eating in Rome in real time!

Ciao!

Comments