'Get to know me' tag: 21 Questions

Here goes...
1. Are you named after anyone? No but my middle name is the same as my Nans.

2. When was the last time you cried? I dont cry easily, when I do it is normally something sad on TV...like DIY SOS!

3. Do you have kids? No I don't.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah as I try to treat others how I would like to be treated myself.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sure do, big fan of sarcasm.  Although don't they say it is the "lowest form of wit" - oh well!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I can safely say no I wouldn't!

7. What’s your favorite cereal? Porridge. So versatile!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Florida for 2 amazing 2 week holidays.

15. Do you have any special talents? I can touch my nose with my tongue! I kid you not!

16. Where were you born? Bath, UK

17. What are your hobbies? Card making, watching films, watching TV shows, shopping, relaxing at home with my partner and bike rides.

18. Do you have any pets? Sore subject, I would love to have a dog, a cockapoo to be precise, but can't as I work full time.

19. Favorite movie? You can't pin me to just 1! I love the Shrek movies, American Pie, Toy Story movies, Hot Fuzz, Monsters Inc., Shaun of the Dead & Paul. Comedy's basically!

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… younger bro & sis.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy!

I tag anyone who hasn’t done this and who would like to!

Comments