Birthday Presents 2014

I recently grew another year older.  Not sure where the last year went!  Anywho I thought I would share with ya'll a small selection of the presents I received from family and friends.
  • An Abercrombie and Fitch bag in coral (looks pink in the photo but definitely more of a coral colour in the flesh).   I took this bag out with me for Birthday brunch.

  • I am a massive slipper lover as sad as that may sound.  I love these Me To You slippers I received.  The wording reads 'Tea and Biscuits' which couldn't be more apt for me.
  • I have a real affinty with the colour coral at the moment...coral nails, coral scarf with owls on, coral tops...you get the picture!  So I really like this make up bag from Next which features a coral coloured section along the bottom.  My old make up bag was rather old and tired looking so I cant wait to fill this one with my fave make up items.

  • Soul Cal & Co Pj set.  These are ideal for summer or holidays in sunnier climes.  I adore the cute flower print shorts.

  • The Girls Book of Secrets appears to be more of a joke/fun book.  
  • I have read 2 Jenny Colgan books in the past called Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe and the follow up Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe and really enjoyed them both, so I am excited to give Little Beach Street Bakery a read.  
  • Follow Me Home sounds good too as it features a dog and we all know how much I LOVE those!
 

Hope you all enjoyed having a nosy at some of my Birthday presents.  Let me know in the comments below.

Comments