My Daily Beauty Essentials

Here is a round up of my daily beauty favourites for you all.

Lip Balm
Palmer's Cocoa Butter lip balm with vitamin E.  This is a constant repurchase and comes with me in my handbag wherever I go.  It is SPF15 so ideal for protecting you lips from drying out in the suns harmful rays.  It also helps prevent and protect chapped, cracked or wind-burned lips so great for all year round.

Daily Moisturiser 
Simple Kind to Skin protecting light moisturiser SPF 15 with UVA/UVB.  I use this every morning on my face and neck.  It is important to me that my moisturiser contains SPF.


Cleanser 
I tend to use Simple cleanser in the morning and Garnier micellar water in the evening to remove my make up and cleanse.  Sometimes it's vice versa or the same cleanser twice.  All depends how the mood takes me!


Deodorant 
Dove Invisible Dry 48hr
My armpits are sensitive so I have to be careful what deodorant I buy, it has to be labelled sensitive or 0% alcohol.  I seem to have settled on this one as I keep repurchasing.  

Do you use any of these products?

Comments