Graze Breakfast Win & Top 5

I am one of those people that never win anything.  I often enter competitions on blogs and websites but come away empty handed every time... Until NOW!

I entered a Graze breakfast cereal competition on The Witt Family blog and won.  I am a big fan of The Witt Family blog and also the You Tube channel.


So I received in the post the prize of every flavour of granola and 3 porridges.  

I find the portion size in each packet is generous, I am not left feeling hungry at all.

My Top 5 Favourite Flavours are:

  • Strawberries and Cream granola (below)

  • Chocolate Orange granola
  • Pecan and Walnut porridge
  • Honey Hunter (below)

  • and Summer Fayre

What is your favourite thing to have for breakfast?

Comments

  1. Yum! What a lovely thing to win. I keep thinking I want to try the breakfast box but I very rarely eat breakfast at home so might be a bit of a waste! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmin, thanks for stopping by!
    Yeah I was so pleased to win, still making my way through them now.
    If you got the breakfast box it may help encourage you to eat breakfast (if you want to) with always having something different to look forward to. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment