New York Trip Plans

Woohoo SO excited!  I have booked a last minute trip to New York for next month.✈️ Ahhhh!

I have always wanted to go to New York, it has definitely always been right up there on my bucket list and I am finally getting to go.  Yippee!  I just thought I would do a quick post to share what I plan to do and my excitement with you all.

I am going for 5 nights and staying in a hotel near Grand Central Station.

Attractions wise my itinary includes Top of the Rock, American Museum of Natural History (and pretend I am in a Night at the Museum movie), Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and Times Square.  

Let's be honest there will also be a lot of shopping involved such as Macy's, Abercrombie, Apple Store, Bath & Body Works, Bloomingdales and Toys R Us.  I plan to keep my eye out for some nice Christmas presents for my family.

The absolute icing on the cake is that for the Friends 20th Anniversary a replica of Central Perk Cafe.  It includes memorabilia and you can have your picture taken on the famous orange couch.  This is on my 'must-do' list for sure!

There are all sorts of food that I am looking forward to like pancakes, bagels, pizza, cupcakes, Dunkin' Donuts, cookies, cheesecake, muffins, waffles etc.  Note that none of it is healthy!  Salivating right now.  I am sure I won't get to tuck into even half of that but still a girl can dream of yummy-ness if she so chooses!

Anywho I can't stop long I am off to hoover the spiders out of my suitcase and start some packing.

Anyone else been to NYC?  Any eateries, shops or attractions you recommend?

Comments