What I Ate Wednesday No.8



Breakfast: A special treat breakfast at Frankie & Benny's, Bath today before hitting the shops.  Three buttermilk pancakes with blueberry compote and a scoop of blueberry ice cream.  It cost £5.  It did feel a tad odd having ice cream for breakfast but I soon got over that minor detail.  

I absolutely love pancakes, especially the ones my partner makes they are amazing.
F&Bs Blueberry Pancake Stack
Twinnings English Breakfast tea (unlimited)



Lunch:  No lunch as the pancakes were really thick and filling.  Water and cups of tea with a cheeky chocolate digestive biscuit were enough to keep me going until dinner.

Dinner: Old El Paso soft tacos filled with Quorn mince, Heinz fajita beanz (spicy chilli and coriander pinto beans with lime) and cheddar cheese.  Served with Uncle Bens spicy rice. 
Drink is Robinsons strawberry & kiwi squash.

Does any of this food take your fancy?

Comments