What's in my make-up bag?

Howdy everyone!

I thought some of you may be interested in a peek inside my make up bag!  Firstly here is said make up bag, it is off white and coral with a black tassel and is from Next.




Here are the essential items which I wear on a daily basis.  As you can tell from the pic the make up I wear is minimal which is just as well as I don't have much time in the morning to do it.



Eye lash curler - This is from Avon and is the only eye lash curler I can use.  I find the normal metal contraptions far too fiddly.

Brow pencil - N.Y.C eye pencil 927A Taupe. 

Brow brush - Just a basic brush that I use on my brows and lashes.

BB cream - Seventeen Blemish Balm in light.

Concealer - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 030 sand.  This is actually called matte-perfect mousse foundation but I use it under my eyes to cover dark circles like a concealer.

Mascara - My mascara recently ran out and I was looking to purchase another. I found the Rimmel Wonderfull mascara with argan oil and thought I would give it a try as it was on offer in Superdrug.  I was pleasantly surprised with how good it is, it really lifts and separates the lashes out which is exactly what my lashes need.


Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek inside my make up bag!

Comments