New York Shopping Haul

I know how much you all love a good shopping haul, so here is mine from my recent trip to New York.



Abercrombie and Fitch, 5th Ave
Loved this jumper as soon as I saw it.  It is the perfect colour for this Autumn.  It cost $58.



H&M, 5th Ave
I thought this grey jacket would be ideal with smart tops for meals out and stuff.  The sleeves can be worn down or rolled up to reveal the striped lining.  It cost $34.95.



Hallmark, Rockefeller Centre
Asher's milk chocolate covered potato chips.  So random we had to give them a try and they were so gooooooooooooood!

Bath & Body Works, Lexington Ave
I picked up some antibacterial hand gels which were 5 for $5 (I got 2 lots but gave 3 away as gifts).  I also got Sweet Pea shower gel for my sister), A Mad About You body lotion for my Mum and a Velvet Sugar body lotion for my Nan.



Quiksilver, Times Square
As a nice momento of our holiday we each got a Quiksilver/Roxy t-shirt (in totally different designs and colours, we aren't saddos!) as they were 2 for $30.



Macys, Herald Square
As a little souvenir of our trip we purchased a blue bauble with the NYC skyline on it to go on our Christmas tree.



Candy
Milk chocolate Flipz, Reeses peanut butter cups and peanut butter M&Ms.  I wish the Flipz and M&Ms were widely available in the UK.

Hollister, 5th Ave
Finally I purchased a 50ml bottle of 'Pure Cali' Eau De Parfum.


I hope you enjoyed having a gander at my purchases.  

To see what else I got up to whilst I saw in New York check out the New York Itinerary post.

Comments