Christmas Presents 2014

Well that's another Christmas Day gone in a flash!  The quickest one yet I fear.  My day was spent with my partner, my parents, brother, sister and grandparents.

It is safe to say I was throughly spoilt. I thought I would share some pictures of the main presents I received this year as I love nosing at other peoples.  The purpose of this post is not to brag or show off.  Hope you find it interesting!

Radley handbag - 'Abbey Road' design


Various Smellies - Lynx, Hollister, French Connection, Cow Shed & Avon
Interested to try out the Nail drying Spray (front left).


Bench scarf - love the rich purple colour 



Laura Geller - Bella Vita - 8 piece color collection includes: Baked Foundation, Baked Highlighter, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Eyeliner, Lipstick & 2 Applicators.



Yankee candles selection box - It is full of yummy wintery scents which i can't wait to light.



Fiorelli tan bag with matching purse - The interior of the bag is a lovely teal colour.



Links London bracelet - Black


Micro Pedi - I have been wanting 1 of these for ages.  My feet feel smoother already.  I will do a review in due course.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and had everything that you wished for!

Comments