Florida Holiday 2015

I am very happy to share with you al that I have 2015's holiday booked...we are going to sunny Florida for 2 weeks.  When I saw 'we' I mean me (obviously), my partner, my Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother and my Brothers Girlfriend.  So excited!

We are staying in a self catering villa with private pool on a complex in Kissimmee.

We are planning to visit the following parks Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Wet & Wild water park and Aquatica waterpark.  Possibly Discovery Cove too.  So no Disney parks planned this time around.

We have also planned in some serious shopping in the various outlets and malls such as Florida Mall.  

I am already planning to fill up on the likes of peanut butter M&Ms, Flipz and Reeses cups.  I don't find the vegetarian food options plentiful, veggie burger and chips often becomes my only option in the parks whilst I am there!
American 'Candy'

We still need to get the park tickets and hire car booked up so planning to get that sorted over the weekend.

Prep wise I am in serious need of some summery clothes so you can probably expect a holiday shopping haul or two in the future.

Anyone else a Florida fan?  What is your favourite attraction?

Comments