Florida Holiday - Suitcase Packing

Hi everyone,

I am gradually packing my case for my upcoming Florida holiday now.  I thought I would share with you all some of the bits I have packed so far.  I obviously won't share every single item I have packed as this post would end up very long and very boring.

First up...swimwear.  I am taking the following 3 bikinis (I have added where they were purchased under individual photo's).  There is a pool at the villa and a couple water parks on the to do list.
F&F at Tesco (last season)
F&F at Tesco (recent purchase)
Jasper Conran halter top (old) with a new F&F at Tesco skirting bottom


Here are a few essentials that I have at the ready...
Abercrombie and Fitch bag, French Connection sunglasses (Boots), Soltan SPF30 face cream, Soltan SPF30 sun creams x2 & black gladiator sandals (from New Look a couple years ago).


Basic vest tops - Top 2 are Dotty P and the bottom 1 is F&F at Tesco
Butterfly skater dress (New Look) with lace backed cardigan (New Look)


Breton stripe top with gold button detail from H&M
For evenings out: Lipsy coral lacey top (bought last year)

So yeah there is a little insight into my packing so far!  Hope you enjoyed it.

Comments

  1. I keep looking at those lace backed cardies in New Look - they will be perfect as a little cover up when there's a bit of a chill in the evenings xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Yes they are lovely, this one has had so much use. They do quite a few different colours - I am tempted to get another.
      Kads Life x

      Delete

Post a Comment