Recent Clothing Purchases - Spring/Summer Items

With a holiday to Florida fast approaching I have been picking up a few new items in the shops recently and decided to share some bits with you all.

Firstly I fancied getting a new bikini and I spotted this black one with coral flecks on the F&F Tesco site.  I bought the same bikini last year which was purple with white spots so I know it fits me like a glove (& I am fussy with bikinis) so I ordered it straight away.  I am very pleased with it and have popped it straight into my case.

It cost £8 for the halter bikini top and £6 For the bottoms.

I also got this navy Hollister T-shirt with flower detail in the sale for £7.99.  When I got home and tried it on the V neck came down a little lower than I was expecting but nothing too revealing.


I really struggle to find sunglasses which are comfy and that suit my face shape.  I tried on various different pairs and different brands and eventually settled on these brown French Connection ones.  They were £35 in Boots.


I love this breton stripe shirt with gold button detail on 1 shoulder.  It is from H&M and £7.99.  I thought it would look great with cropped trousers or jeans.



Lulu skinny cropped jeans for £25 from Red Herring at Debenhams.  I think these will be frequently worn on my florida trip as I am not a fan of wearing shorts so always opt for cropped trousers.


Check back soon for a Holiday Suitcase Packing post.

Is anyone else in the mood for Spring-Summer now?

Comments