What's in my handbag?

As the name suggests this is a 'Whats in my handbag?' post.  I love having a nose inside other peoples handbags so I thought it was only fair that I share mine in return.

My everyday handbag which I use during the working week is a black Fiorelli shoulder bag with a cobalt blue lining.


My purse is a lilac Radley one which was bought for me as a Christmas present by my partner a couple years back. 

Some very old but fairly comfy Sony headphones (in front my purse), I sometimes use these at work in my lunch break to listen to music on my iPhone or listen to YouTube videos.  

The anti bacterial gel and hand cream is from Bath & Body Works (from my recent NYC trip).  It is a Winter cranberry anti bac in a purple and lilac travel holder.

The 4head stick and neurofens are in case I get a headache or dreaded migraine.  

The handcream is a 10ml L'Occitane Au Lait D'Amande.

I always have my trusted Palmers cocoa butter lip balm in my bag as I use it daily. 

Wrigleys Extra chewing gum, they've been in there a while to be honest and are a little on the soft side - hehe.

My keys have a car fob, Florida keyring, the blue keyring is a bottle opener and a Stylfile emergency nail file keyring (the pink spiral) to prevent accidentally scratching delicate items in your bag.

A trust pack of Kleenex tissues - always come in handy!



If anyone has a 'Whats in you handbag?' post please post you link below!

Comments