Post Holiday Blues


Okay so I am currently suffering with the dreaded post holiday blues!  I have had 13 working days off (19 calendar days). I return to my office job on Monday.  It is going to be one hell of a shock to the system getting up at 5:10am.  I have managed to conquer the jet lag over the past few nights so hopefully won't fall asleep upon reaching my desk.


I am dreading getting back into the same old routine, dreading opening my inbox and dreading trying to catch up with everything. 

I am also aware that I have the doctors and the dentist next week - what a big slap back down to reality!

My partner deals with the post holiday blues by getting on the Internet and researching/dreaming about the next holiday.  Seems to work for him!  Maybe I should give it a try myself.

Wish me luck!

Kads Life x

Comments