Sunday, 10 May 2015

Bedroom: New Dressing Table

I am so excited to share with you my new dressing table.  I have never actually owned a dressing table before.  I currently sit on the floor in front of my mirrored wardrobe door with a plastic bag on the floor in front of me for when I inevitably drop my mascara - less than ideal!

I found the mirrored dressing table on Amazon after much searching of (what felt like) the entire internet.  It was being sold on Amazon by a third party company called My-Furniture so I took a look at their website and found it was £25 cheaper on there so I purchased it direct.  It has 2 drawers with gorgeous diamante handles.


The stool is purple chenille with diamant√© look buttons and fits in great with the purple and gold colour scheme.  There is storage inside accessed by a hinged lid, I have found it perfect for storing my hair dryer and straighteners. It is comfy and only cost £31.99 and I am amazed with the quality for that price.


I feel the mirror goes really well with the desk, although being a tall person I would have preferred it to be a little taller.  It was from Argos and cost £49.99.



I am really pleased with how it all came together in the end and I finally feel my bedroom is finished.  

If you wish to see my whole bedroom check out my Master Bedroom Transformed post.

Kads x

No comments:

Post a Comment