11 Things Tag

I have not been tagged as such but I spotted this on Emily at Emily and Indiana blog.

1. Where is your favourite country/place you have visited?
Orlando, Florida and all the theme parks there.  I last went in April this year.  Closely followed by NYC which I went to for the first time last year.

2. Name your top 5 celebrity crushes
Ooh umm Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds, Lewis Hamilton, Jamie Redknapp & Jenson Button.

3. How do you feel about piercing babies ears? There’s a whole debate right now over it being called ‘abuse’
I'm not a fan but personally would not categorise it as abuse.  Smoking while pregnant on the other hand...😡!

4. What is your dream career?
Often careers can sound good but in reality are very different.  It would be cool to run a doggy day care/puppy training classes, though reality may differ.

5. If you could re live any moment in your life, what would it be?
Not sure I want to relive any moment of my life.

6. Cats or dogs?
Most definitely dogs!  Love em (as you may have guessed by question 4's answer) & really want 1 or 2!

7. Top 3 things to help you survive a day?
Food, water and my partner!

8. PC or Mac?
Have a MacBook Pro so Mac all the way.  Have to deal with a laggy PC at work all day :(

9. Have you ever won anything?
I've won a couple small competitions most recently it was Graze breakfast cereal from The Witt Family blog.

10. Heels or flats?
Flats, I wear trainers whenever possible, my favourite footwear type as I like to be comfy!  I can't walk in ballet pumps though, much to my annoyance.

11. Camping or Spa holiday?
Definitely a spa holiday...sounds quite tempting actually!  I done the whole Glastonbury and Reading festival scene when I was younger. Urgh the stinky portaloo  memories are returning *gags*

If you are reading this I tag you to complete it on your blog.  Please leave your links below so I can take a look at your answers.

Bye for now!

Comments

  1. You are so brave camping at a festival, I could t think of anything worse haha. Jealous of your New York answer x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment