5 Things I Dislike & Why

Here is a quick run down of 5 things that I dislike and why:

Primark
I don't like Primark and I never have.  I just don't see anything in there I want to buy.  I find the clothes are often poor quality.  I have nothing against anyone that shops there, the majority of people love it   I can especially see why it may be ideal for babies and children as they grow out of clothes so fast that it is not worth spending lots.  Maybe my local Primark just isn't that good.

Coffee
I don't like coffee. I like the smell of it especially when it's wafting from a coffee shop door but my tastebuds just don't like the taste of it at all.  Not even when its inside a chocolate or a cake or a mocha...nope, not touching it with a barge pole thank you very much.

Centre of Attention
I don't like being centre of attention.  I am naturally a shy person.  Therefore you will never find me doing presentations or public speaking.  It is just not something I will ever enjoy and I feel that's okay.  It is not a problem.  It would be boring if we were all the same.

Materialism
Okay so we are all materialistic to some extent in this day and age.  It is just it seems to be increasing rapidly and damn is it ugly to see!  I do wonder how parents can even try to shield their children from it these days as it is spreading like a disease. The latest toys, gadgets or car are used as some kind of status symbol.  
In order to try and keep my own materialism in check I ask myself before purchases if I NEED it and will I USE it - simple really.

What are your dislikes?

Kads Life x

Comments