Review: Warsaw Diner, Nottingham

During a recent trip to Nottingham I discovered the Warsaw Diner and decided to do a post about it.  It is an American style diner (with a polish influence) which is just off the Derby Road about 10 minutes walk up the hill from Old Market Square in the city centre.  



The interior decor includes a bar around the kitchen area with stools and the black and white tiled floor aligns with the American influenced menu with an array of breakfast items including pancakes, waffles, omelettes and milkshakes.

I believe it is open Tuesday to Sunday 09:30 - 14:00 and as it is small and popular expect a wait during peak times.  Takeaway is also available as I saw them packaging up some brekkies in takeaway boxes.  Inside it is table service and some of the meals come with bottomless coffee (or tea if you prefer).

I went for 'The Lone Star' option on the menu which was a choice of waffles or pancakes (as you can see below I went for the pancakes) with fruit and syrup.  I had a strawberry and mango smoothie to accompany it.

The Lone Star

My partner chose 'The Empire State Breakfast' which consisted of 2 pancakes, 2 bacon, a hash brown and for the chosen item he had french toast.  I had a little taste of the french toast and the hash browns and both were really tasty.

The food prices were reasonable and the portion size was good for the money.  I have included a picture of the menu below to give you an idea of what is available.


Food Menu
Drinks Menu
As you can see there are plenty of vegetarian options. I have also included a picture of the specials which were on offer.  If you wish to avoid the 50p card transaction fee I would advise you take cash.


So if you are ever in Nottingham and in need of an American style diner...I highly recommend trying out the Warsaw Diner.

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments