Birthday Presents 2015

Hi everyone

I always love having a lil looksie at what people get for their Birthday.  I thought I would share with you some of the presents which I received for my Birthday this year.  Let's start with my Chocolate Covered Katie recipe book, this is a really useful and thoughtful gift as I am currently trying to eat healthier and exercise.  I have a sweet tooth and there are so many recipes in this book that I can't wait to make.


I had a couple new tops from New Look, just need the sun to return so I can wear them!



I love this navy Joules coat with gold hardware.  I can't wait to wear it in the autumn, i have not owned Joules clothes before but this coat feels really nice quality.


I got this cushion to remind us of our trip to New York from my Mum.  It fits in perfectly with the colour scheme in the guest bedroom. 


These funky flamingos pj's (from Next) are rather too big for me but that's the best way to have pj's right?  They have a tie waist so I should be able to keep them up by tightening that.

Finally I got this gorgeous Cameo Rose flowery skater dress from New Look.  I feel like I want to go out for another afternoon tea as feel that would be the perfect excuse to wear it.





Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my Birthday presents this year.  

You can see what gifts I had last year here.

Kads x

Comments