Graze Snack Box Contents #2

Hi all

I received in the post last week another yummy snack box from Graze and thought I would share with you the contents and my opinion of the snacks. 

In this snack box my 4 treats consisted of a honeycomb flapjack, lemon curd flapjack, white chocolate with blueberry toasts and black pepper, redskin peanuts and cashews.  A little confession...I always put all the naughty snacks on 'send soon' - hehe!








I enjoyed the nuts with a sandwich 1 Saturday after, it is just nice to have something different for a change to mis things up a little.

It is hard to choose a favourite this week but if I had to I would say my fave was the honeycomb flapjack (below) which went down lovely with a nice cuppa.



I like that it is portion controlled as if I make my own treats such as flapjack I inevitably end up eating far too many as I don't want to see it go to waste.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what was inside my Graze snack box this week.  You can see what snacks I received last time here.  

Check back next week to see what my next Graze box contains.

This is my own personal opinion and not sponsored in any way.

Comments