The Christmas Tag 2015


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Throughout my childhood it was Miracle on 34th Street.  Nowadays it's probably Elf.

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Not that I recall, would be pretty magical though.  Definitely won't happen this year with the average of 12c we have been getting this December.

3. Where do you usually spend your Christmas? Christmas Day is usually at my parents house with my partner.  Boxing Day is at his parents house for buffet.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song? 
This year the song that keeps sticking in my head is Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, I don't receive them until Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? 
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen. Plus Rudolph if he counts!

7. What is your favourite Christmas make-up and nail art look? Wear the same basic make up all year round.  Don't do nail art but like to paint my nails festive colours , they are currently gold!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? It is fake and a little worse for wear.  I wouldn't mind giving a real tree a try but worry for the sake of my cream carpet!

9. What is your all-time favourite Christmas food/sweet treat? Oooh a tough call...Erm...chocolate yule log!  Also, love buffet food.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
An equal measure of both seems fair to me ;-)

11. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
A happy Christmas with my family and partner.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?  I wouldn't mind being in NYC or a lodge in Lapland with a real fire.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?  Pro-present wrapper, I quite enjoy it.  It's better than card writing!

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nah I don't make any as I won't stick to them.  I like to make 'plans' of things to do that year so I've stuff to look forward to though.

17. What makes Christmas special for you? 
All the extra time you get to spend with family, the log burner burning away at my Mum's and yummy Christmas food with "Its Christmas!" as an excuse to eat it all!

I tag anyone reading this to get involved and share some festive cheer! Pop a link in the comments if you do so I can have a read.

Comments