2015 in Pictures


I thought I would do a little round up of how 2015 panned out for me by sharing some pictures and memories from throughout the year.


In January my master bedroom transformation was completed, you can find full details about my gold and purple 'hotel chic' style bedroom on my blog post here




In February it was my partners Birthday, so we had a celebratory meal in the Gourmet Burger Kitchen which is one of his favourite places to eat.  What with all the What I Ate Wednesday posts I do, I can't help but snap things I eat especially when I am eating out.




Then in March I went to Florida for an amazing 2 week holiday with my partner and my family.  You can hear all about what I got up to on my blog post here.  It was busy, it was hectic and I felt I needed another holiday once I got back, but I really enjoyed it.





My partner and I visited the Thermae Spa in Bath city centre to celebrate our Anniversary.  We had a lovely relaxing time and you can read the full review here.




Also in May, I spent the weekend in Nottingham with friends.  It was my first ever visit (it seems a nice city) and upon their recommendation I discovered a lovely little place to eat called the Warsaw Diner, I wrote a review on it here.




I attended a family wedding in June, after much deliberating this is the outfit I chose and wore.  To find out where individual pieces are from, visit my Wedding Guest Outfit post here.





In July I had a yummy afternoon tea with the girls from the office.  I just LOVE everything about an afternoon tea; the mini sandwiches, the jam and clotted cream filled scones and the selection of mini desserts is like a dream come true to my palette.




In August I had a day trip to London, part of the reason was to eat at Shake Shack for lunch. I did a full write up of everything I got up to on my blog post here.  



I also visited Weymouth to be beside the seaside and it turned out to be a beautiful sunny day (which was pretty rare for 'summer 2015' where I live).  I recall discovering some gorgeous battered halloumi in a pub whilst I was there, full blog post (including battered halloumi pics!) is available here.




In September I did an Autumn clothing haul at Next and Dorothy Perkins and the haul post can be found here.
I also took a little trip to the historic Roman Baths in Bath and following that I put up a blog post about the 5 Things to do in the City of Bath.



In October I fell in love...with Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Spread and I shared a post of all the fun ways I had managed to incorporate it into my life which is definitely worth a read over here.



I felt like I blinked and missed the run up to Christmas in December even though I had all my Christmas shopping out of the way before December began.  My book of choice this month was a re-read of Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan.



Over the Christmas period I spent a lot of time with mine and my partners families which was really nice.  I had a couple sale shopping trips but they were not that successful, the sales seem to start at the beginning of December these days and dont get any better come January.  

For New Years eve I went Ice Skating.  Then afterwards for a meal at TGI Fridays which featured a tasty Cookie Dough Cheesecake to share with ice cream and toffee sauce.  End the year as you mean to go on I say with eating yummy food!




So there you have it, a round up of 2015 year in pictures.  I hope you enjoyed reading, if you have done a similar post please leave a link to in the comments below as I would love to have a read.

I wonder what 2016 will bring!

Bye for now.

Kads xx

Comments