What I Ate Wednesday No.60

Here is the first instalment of What I Ate Wednesday for 2016.  I plan to continue sharing these posts every Wednesday.  Follow me on Bloglovin' if you don't want to miss any of the posts.

Breakfast

Apple Sauce & Banana porridge - Oat So Simple porridge with some ground flaxseed and sunflower seeds mixed in topped with a chopped banana and a spoonful of apple sauce.  Drink = tea.


Lunch

Pizza - A mediterranean vegetable pizza slice from Lidl fresh bakery section. Drink = orange squash with a Spatone iron supplement sachet in.




Dinner

Sweet Potato wedges, steak and peas - This was a Quorn steak (they are new out) with homemade sweet potato wedges and garden peas topped with butter.  Drink = Water.


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What yummy food have you eaten today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments

  1. Hi, Glad you have found my blog and happy you are now following!
    Kads x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment