What I Ate Wednesday No.65


Breakfast
Choc-orange porridge - Oat So Simple original porrdeg topped with Clementine segments and a spoonful of chocolate spread.  Very tasty - plan on making this again pretty soonish!    Drink = tea.


Lunch
Veggie burger Pitta - A homemade veggie burger topped with cheddar cheese in a wholewheat pitta.  I made the burgers using the Vegan burger Jamie Oliver recipe and I cooked them in coconut oil.  Drink = water.



Dinner
Cheese pasta - Wholewheat fusili pasta topped with a homemade cheddar cheese sauce (my partner makes such a yummy cheese sauce), steamed broccoli and a slice of garlic bread.  Proper winter warm up food! :o) Drink = water.


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What is your favourite meal of the day?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments