Recent Clothing & Beauty Purchases

Hi everyone

I recently picked up a few new items whilst out shopping.  Hollister had a sale on (when don't they?) and I managed to pick up a few bargains.  There are also a couple beauty essentials which I am loving.  So first off the clothes.


This cosy cream and light brown jumper with Aztec design on the front and ends of the sleeves was just £15.99.

I thought that these basic long sleeve top would be ideal for Spring at only £6.99. I felt that I couldnt really go wrong and picked up a teal one and a cream one.



I had been on the look out for a long waterproof coat for some time.  I found this navy one and it fitted the bill perfectly.  It is padded & warm and has a huge hood with a soft fluffy lining.

It was £46.99 in the sale.  It has already come in handy for all this windy wet weather where a brolly just won't stay up!

I have found a new fave mascara and that is the Bare Minerals Lash Domination.  It gives a good amount of lift and definition as the name suggests.  I do find it gives me some clumps at times but hey is there really a 100% perfect mascara?  If there is I haven't found it as yet - if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below.


Lastly I had been wanting to give this moisturiser a go since seeing the Jennifer Anniston advert.  I spotted it on sale in Boots for £5.08 and picked one up.  I have to say I really like it.  It is fragrance free and does keep my skin feeling moisturised for a long time.


What purchases have you made recently?

Comments