What I Ate Wednesday No.66

Breakfast

Porridge, tea & water - A nice warm bowl of Oat So Simple porridge made with semi skimmed milk, topped with a spoonful of applesauce and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder.  My big Minnie Mouse mug is filled with tea and I also have a glass of water.


Lunch

Hot X Bun - This is not your bog standard flavoured one though...this is a chocolate chip and toffee one (from Tesco), toasted under the grill and topped with lashings of butter.  Also have a clementine.  Drink = water.one



Dinner

Vegan burger, sweet potato wedges and petit pois - A vegan burger (made using the Jamie Oliver Vegan burger recipe), sweet potato wedges baked in coconut oil, served with petit pois and a little Lurpak light.  Drink = water.


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What yummy food have you eaten today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments