What I Ate Wednesday No.68

Breakfast


For the final day of our holiday we went out for breakfast in a quaint tea shop in cheddar.  The food tasted amazing and the veggie breakfast consisted of a had brown, sauce potatoes, tomato, mushrooms, 2 poached eggs, 2 vegetable sausages, baked beans and 2 slices of bread.  Dare I say it was a challenge...but I managed to eat it all!




Lunch - None!  Not an inch of room left inside me, that mammoth breakfast kept me going all day.  

Dinner

Partners Birthday Meal - Firstly excuse the quality of the picture, it was an evening meal and the restaurant was candlelight.  This was a vegetable pizza at a local Italian and whilst it may look like it has mushrooms it in in fact aubergine, courgette and red peppers!  It was also MASSIVE and very tasty!


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What yummy food have you eaten today?

Thanks for stopping by!


Kads x

Comments

  1. Oh yum - that's some proper hearty food right there! I usually eat quite healthily but have had a bit of a lazy week, so tonight was fish and chips! (Totally enjoyed it too!)

    Laura xx | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, hearty indeed! Very enjoyable too. :o)
      Kads x

      Delete

Post a Comment