What I Ate Wednesday No.75

Hi everyone


Thanks for stopping by for another instalment of What I Ate Wednesday.  As usual it just contains my main meals and not the snacks.

Breakfast

A chocolate chip pancake with a whole sliced banana and 3 sliced strawberries.  Drink = mug of tea.




Lunch

slice of wholemeal toast topped with scrambled egg and served with tomatoes and steamed broccoli.  Drink = water.



Dinner

Half a pack of rice and quinoa vegetable rice, an avocado baked egg, a slice of sour dough toast, cherry tomatoes.  The avocado I scooped out (in order to put the egg in) is above the tomatoes there.  Waste not, want not!  I really enjoyed this meal.  Drink = water.



You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by! 

Don't forget to add me on Twitter and Instagram, you will find me under 'Kadslife' and I will be sure to follow back.

Kads x

Comments