What I Ate Wednesday No.76

Breakfast 

A bowl of Special K nourish, this was the chocolate and coconut variety which contains...
I use semi skimmed milk.  Drink = tea. 




Lunch


Waffles!  Now hese are not the potato kind they are new out from Birds Eye and can be taken from your freezer and popped in the toaster for perfect waffles in a flash!  On this occasion I had 2, 1 topped with Meridian smooth peanut butter and strawberry jam and the other with Cadbury chocolate spread and a slice banana.  So goddam yummy!  
Drink = water.




Dinner 

Check out this proper huge vegetable stuffed calzone.  This was at a small local restaurant for a family members Birthday.  It was bursting with spinach, roasted aubergine, roasted peppers, caramelised onion, mozzarella cheese and a tomato sauce.  It came with a small side salad.  I ate the lot!  
Drink = 2 glasses of water.



You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments