5 Vegetarian Lunch Box Ideas

Hi everyone 

I thought I would share with you what I have been having in my lunch box for work lately.  So if you are stuck for lunch box ideas or want to start getting some ideas ready for the return to school, then keep reading.  This post could also come in handy if you have a child that has recently announced they are going vegetarian as it may give you some ideas of what to include in their lunch box since I am a vegetarian myself.

I almost always include a banana in my lunches as I find them so filling and energising.  I tend to have them mid morning to keep me going until lunch time rolls around.

The Nakd bars are 1 of your 5 a day and so delicious but I do like to switch up flavours, luckily there are LOADS to choose from.

When I have a 'sandwich' I tend to go for just 1 piece of bread to a) stop me feeling lethargic and bloated afterwards due to too much bread and b) I find it is enough to satisfy the sandwich craving without needing a second piece of bread and extra calories.

No.1 - 1 piece of wholemeal farmhouse bread filled with sliced cheddar cheese, pot of plum tomatoes with some fresh basil leaves, a Mango layer Liberte greek yogurt, a banana and a Berry Cheeky Nakd bar.



No.2 - A pack of 4 Jacobs multigrain crackers (these are ideal for lunch boxes as they come in individual packs of 4 crackers).  I top the crackers with 2 Laughing Cow light cheese triangles.  I also had 2 satsumas, a Arla low fat and sugar vanilla yogurt, a banana and a Cocoa Delight Nakd bar.



No.3 - A cinnamon and raisin pretzel with a little pot of peanut butter to dip it into, green grapes, Banana Bread Nakd bar, box of SunMaid raisins and a Activia raspberry yogurt.



No.4 - 1 piece of bread with half fat cheddar cheese inside, plum tomatoes, a banana, Cocoa Delight Nakd bar and a Liberte 0% fat mango yogurt.



No.5 - Cracked black pepper crackers with laughing cow light triangle cheese to go on top, a raspberry Yeo Valley yogurt, banana and Nakd toffee treats.


If you have a lunch box ideas post please share the link below as I would love to take a look for some more ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kads x

Comments