What I Ate Wednesday No.88 - Disney World Special 2

Welcome back to the second What I Ate Wednesday Disney World Special.  You can find the previous one here.

Breakfast 
Pancakes - American Pancakes with strawberry compote at our resort (All Star Movies).  The pancakes were fluffy and light and the compote had lots of chunks of strawberry in.  I had this breakfast more than once during my 2 weeks stay. 
Drink = Tea in my refillable Disney World mug.





Lunch
Panini/hot sandwich - A veggie hot sandwich from the Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs.  It had feta, cucumber, red onion, lettuce, Roma tomato and a creamy Mediterranean dressing.  It really hit the spot.
Drink = water.





Dinner
A gigantic baked potato with grated cheese and sour cream from Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios.  It came with baked beans too but luckily before tucking in I noticed they had pulled pork in them!  This was not stated on the menu.  I went back up to the counter and they swapped them for coleslaw with no issue.  After consuming my fair share of chips it was great to tuck into a baked potato for a change. 
Drink = water, topped up my mug at a water fountain.






You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.

What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by!



Kads x

Comments