What I Ate Wednesday No.90

Welcome back!  


I am now on the road to 100 What I Ate Wednesday posts, which just seems mad but here goes with number 90...

Brunch

A veggie brunch = 2 Quorn sausages, scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, buttered toast.  Drink = tea.





Snack 

A homemade maple syrup and pecan muffin.  After such a large brunch I had a muffin to keep me going until dinner time.  Drink = tea (not shown).




Dinner

Homemade baked sweet potato fries topped with a spice mix, a Tesco veggie burger and mediterranean roasted vegetables.  I couldn't wait to give my mini metal chip pan a try, I picked 2 up for £6 in the debenhams sale.  Drink = water.


You can find my previous What I Ate Wednesday posts here.


What have you enjoyed eating today?

Thanks for stopping by!


Kads x

Comments